The Society of Academic Bone Radiologists is now accepting applications for the Emeritus Award for Young Academic Radiologists.
- This award is for a junior academic radiologist to attend the Society’s annual meeting and present their academic work to the members.
- The award includes a $750.00 monetary portion.
- The applicant must be a USA-based, junior academic radiologist at the assistant professor level.
- Application requirements:
- Project description
- Cover letter
- Deadline: March 29th, 2021
- The academic project may be in clinical/basic science research, academic life, education, or quality improvement.
Please send completed applications to: Sue O'Sullivan (email@example.com)